Thursday, August 6, 2009

debut&inspiration.

So, I was listening to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus (don't kill me) and Bulletproof by La Roux when I decided to create this blog. I've been wanting a make a blog for a really long time, and finally, I decided I should.
I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to write so this might come out sounding really stupid. Hopefully as time goes on, I get better at this (and get a camera and post outfits) because right now I feel very awkward writing this, aha.

Today, I was browsing some of my favorite websites and I found a bunch of images that I instantly fell in love with (which is basically a daily thing.)





(fakingfashion/fashiongonerogue/mixologies)

credit for images


The colors, the shoulders, the over all mood of each picture really inspires me (and I really love Natalia). The third to last image is from this clothing store, Zara, which I am desperately trying to go to! The closest place to me is the one in Newbury Street in Boston, and I think perhaps, when my friend, Ellen, sends me tickets, I'll take the train and go with her to check it out. I really want that dress!



This song by of Montreal is amazing. I have been listening to it over and over again for the past month.

Okay, now I'm going to leave to watch some True Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment